The ever increasing demand for electricity means we are constantly working on our distribution network. The work can be reinforcing the system or laying new supplies. In addition, as part of our environmental improvement programme, we are removing overhead cables when practical and replacing them with underground cabling.
All this work necessitates road closures on occasions. We endeavor to notify affected residents and motorists well in advance and complete the work as quickly as possible, occasionally working out of hours and weekends to minimise traffic disruption.
We have also collaborated with the telecommunications industry to prevent duplication of excavations and groundworks.
We apologise for these unavoidable disruptions and thank you for your co-operation and patience. You'll find details of current and impending Jersey Electricity roadworks below
- Bayview Court, Grouville 8 September-3 October Incl.
- La Rue à Don, Grouville 12 September 12-19 Incl.
- Sand Street closure Sunday 14 + 21 September
- La Rue de la Hougette, St Clement 24-26 Sept Incl.
- La Chasse, St Helier Sunday 21 and from 6pm-6am Monday 22 September
- Les Nouvelles Charrières de Bonne Nuit, 29 Sept-17 Oct Incl.