Preparing for a new electricity meter
Once the new supply to your property has been installed, or your existing supply is approved for an additional load, you will need to get your supply connected to a meter.
Step by step:
- Once supply works are complete and paid for in full, your electrician needs to complete a Connection of Meter form
- Complete an Application for Domestic Supply form
- Return both forms marked New Installation Technician by:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax 505379
- Hand or post to: Jersey Electricity, The Powerhouse, Queens Road, St Helier JE4 8NY
- By hand to The Power Station, La Collette
- On receipt, we will endeavor to install a meter within five working days
- We will contact you be telephone to arrange access if necessary
For further information on supply connection, call 505712.