I need to install an additional load to my existing property
If you want additional supply connecting a new out building or more electricity to power a new heating system or extension, you simply have to submit an Electricity Supply Enquiry form (ESE), listing your proposed existing and new electrical load in kiloWatts (kW).
If your current supply meets your proposed needs, we will write confirming this within five working days and your contractor can get on with the work. If your current supply is not sufficient, we will advise you of the necessary works.
You will need to submit a Connection of Meter form if you are changing tariff and need a different meter, upgrading or downgrading your service
Step by step:
- Complete an ESE form with:
- All your existing and proposed electrical load in kiloWatts (kW)
- Return marked Planning Team by:
- Email email@example.com
- Hand or post to: Jersey Electricity, The Powerhouse, Queens Road, St Helier JE4 8NY
- By hand to La Collette Power Station Reception
- If your current supply meets your proposed needs, we will write confirming this within five working days.
- You may then submit your Connection of Meter form, if required, with reference to the ESE number contained in our confirmation letter.
- Return marked Metering Team by:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax 505379
- By hand or post as above
- If your current supply is insufficient, we will advise you of the necessary works
Further information on supply installation, call 505712