Jersey Energy and its sister company Channel Design Consultants, based in Guernsey, is a pan-Channel Islands based Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Consultancy that provides a comprehensive design service to meet the demanding needs of energy efficient and innovative buildings.
We are committed to providing a high quality, focused professional service to our clients. Our experienced multi-disciplinary team comprises chartered and highly qualified engineers that has over 175 years' combined experience of working within the sharp end of the construction industry.
Our team provides high quality, innovative solutions founded on the latest innovative and best engineering practices. Jersey Energy proactively works with statutory utilities, planning authorities, architects, structural engineers, developers and design build contractors to develop and deliver detail designs for high performance and sustainable buildings.
Our project portfolio spans across all market sectors and typically includes large highly serviced houses, hotels, leisure centres, office developments, schools, social housing estates, computer data centres and retail outlets.
Our services include:
- Mechanical services engineering
- Public Health services engineering
- Electrical services engineering
- Lift services engineering
- Sustainability engineering
- Expert witness surveys and reports
- Concept and feasibility studies
- Cost planning and budgeting
- Project programming
- Site surveys and condition reports
- Dilapidations and due diligence reports
- Statutory infrastructure planning
- Master planning and infrastructure concepts
- Building control and byelaws compliance checks
- Low energy design appraisals
- Energy use profiling and audits
- BREEAM assessments
- SAP assessments
- SBEM assessments
- 2 dimensional drafting
- 3 dimensional building Information modeling (BIM)
- Integrated 3D imaging
- Infra-red thermal imaging