Comfort Heat Commercial
Three rates, Comfort, Low and Normal. Comfort Heat Rate is specifically for approved space and water heating connected on a dedicated supply circuit.* A second discounted rate for all other appliances used off peak.
Comfort Heat (Rate 3) 8.40p* a unit (8.00p)
- Eight hours of discounted electricity for all units used by approved space and water heating connected on a dedicated supply circuit.*
- Four hours at night between midnight and 7am.
- Two hours during the day between 10am and 5pm.
- Two hours in the evening between 7pm and midnight
Low Period (Rate 2) 11.40p* a unit (10.86p)
- All units used by all appliances (other than approved space and water heating) during eight hours between 11pm and 7am.
Normal Period (Rate 1) 15.30p* a unit (14.57p)
- All units used by all appliances during the other 16 hours, 7am to 11pm, outside the Comfort Heat times and Low Period.
Daily Service Charge
Single Phase 19.80p* (18.86p)
Three Phase 44.00p* (41.90p)
*Certain types of heating equipment may not be suitable for connection to this tariff. We are happy to advise.
Prices marked* are inclusive of GST (Goods and Service Tax). Prices alongside in brackets reflect our underlying tariff.