Three rates, best suited for storage heaters and hot water cylinders on a dedicated supply circuit
Useful if you can use other appliances during the night
Times of the discounted periods are determined by Jersey Electricity
Who is it for?
Comfort Heat Commercial is likely to benefit you if:
- You use storage heating AND you use an immersion heater for hot water
- You can run other appliances during the eight-hour low period at night
This tariff suits storage heaters due to the discounted two-hour boost in the middle of the day.
Certain types of heating equipment may not be suitable for connection to this tariff. If you are uncertain, our Customer Care team will be happy to advise you.
Comfort Heat Rate
This rate provides eight hours of cheaper electricity for approved space and water heating connected on a dedicated supply circuit:
- Four hours at night between midnight and 7am*
- Two hours during the day between 10am and 5pm*
- Two hours in the evening between 7pm and midnight*
* All actual times determined by Jersey Electricity and may be subject to change from time to time.
This rate is for all other appliances during the eight hours between 11pm and 7am.
This rate is for all electricity used by all appliances during the other 16 hours, from 7am to 11pm.
The card below shows the current rates for the Comfort Heat Commercial tariff. These rates include GST and are subject to change.
Comfort Heat Commercial
Price per unit
Service charge per day
All rates are inclusive of GST
We offer a range of tariffs to suit your needs. If Comfort Heat Commercial doesn’t sound right for you, take a look at these alternative tariffs.
Economy 20 Plus Commercial
A flexible, three-rate, uninterrupted heating tariff offering 20 hours of cheaper electricity in any 24 for approved heating and hot water systems.Learn more