Our commitment to you
We will at all times:
- Be courteous, willing to help and be responsive to your needs.
- Treat you fairly, openly and professionally.
- Provide timely, clear and honest advice.
- Aim to provide you with timely and accurate invoices.
- Demonstrate a high level of professional competence in providing advice on our services.
- Aim to resolve any concern or complaint as quickly as possible and keep you abreast of progress.
- Use your feedback to improve our products and services.
- Do our utmost to ensure your safety, that of the community and our staff.
- Help you to use our products efficiently, including providing free advice to help reduce your energy use.
- Assess whether you are on the correct tariff, taking account of your past usage and your views on your future consumption.
- Give customers with special medical needs, who have registered for our 'Extra Care' Service, the highest priority.
- Meet or exceed our Standards of Service.
Help us to help you
- Please have your Customer Number and Premise Number to hand when you contact us. (These can be found at the top right of your bill)
- Don't delay: Contact us as soon as you have a problem so we can resolve it quickly.
- Our staff will volunteer their name, so keep a record of who you speak to and when, along with any reference numbers they give you.
- If you feel you need to speak to someone more senior, please ask to speak to a Supervisor or the Customer Service Manager.
- We welcome your feedback. So please let us know how we are doing. Your compliments or complaints, will help us learn and improve.
You can register your feedback easily and quickly through the online feedback links on the previous page.