• Crowd thumbs up

Building a new property

If you are building a new property, be it an entire new home or outer building such as a garage or pool house, you'll want it connecting to an electricity supply.

A new house will need a complete new supply and new meter. Alternatively, you may want an additional load in your existing property if you are adding an out building, extension or even switching your heating system from oil or gas to electric.