My new property has been disconnected, what do I do?
If the electricity supply in your new property has been disconnected, please notify us at least 48 hours before you wish to move in.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our Customer Care Team on 505460 (8am-6pm, Monday to Friday)
If the installation is safe:
- We will reconnect the supply within two working days if we can access your meter and connections
- We will leave the main isolator switch off as it is your responsibility to turn on the supply in your property and ensure it is safe
- If we cannot access the meter, we will leave a card asking you to arrange a time when we can gain access
- If any fault on our supply equipment prevents immediate reconnection, we will rectify it and notify you of any delay