What do I do about the property I am vacating?

You are responsible for the cost of the electricity supply at your existing property until you notify us you are giving it up.

  • If you can provide a final meter reading on the day you move, submit it online, email it to jec@jec.co.uk or call 505460 (8am-6pm, Monday to Friday)
  • If you cannot access your meter, we need 48 hours' notice to send out a technician
  • Provide us with your forwarding address by completing the appropriate online change of address form
  • If possible, tell the new occupier to contact us about taking over responsibility for the supply