Our commitment to you
We will at all times:
- Be courteous, willing to help and be responsive to your needs.
- Treat you fairly, openly and professionally.
- Provide timely, clear and honest advice.
- Aim to provide you with timely and accurate invoices.
- Demonstrate a high level of professional competence in providing advice on our services.
- Aim to resolve any concern or complaint as quickly as possible and keep you abreast of progress.
- Use your feedback to improve our products and services.
- Do our utmost to ensure your safety, that of the community and our staff.
- Help you to use our products efficiently, including providing free advice to help reduce your energy use.
- Assess whether you are on the correct tariff, taking account of your past usage and your views on your future consumption.
- Give customers with special medical needs, who have registered for our 'Extra Care' Service, the highest priority.
- Meet or exceed our Standards of Service.
Help us to help you
- Please have your Customer Number and Premise Number to hand when you contact us. (These can be found at the top right of your bill)
- Don't delay: Contact us as soon as you have a problem so we can resolve it quickly.
- Our employee will volunteer their name, so keep a record of who you speak to and when, along with any reference numbers they give you.
- If you feel you need to speak to someone more senior, please ask to speak to a Supervisor or the Customer Service Manager.
- We welcome your feedback. So please let us know how we are doing. Your compliments or complaints, will help us learn and improve.