Economy 20 Plus (E20+)
- Flexible, three-rate tariff offering 24-hour, round -the-clock heating for customers with traditional wet radiator systems, underfloor heating or an electric flow boiler or heat pump.
- Offers 20 hours of discounted electricity for approved space and water heating, providing central heating and hot water when you need it.
- The other four peak hours, 1pm-3pm and 5pm-7pm, will automatically be charged at the Economy 20 Plus rate and will appear separately on your bill so you can see exactly how much your heating costs at both peak and off-peak times.
- All other appliances run on General Power and Lighting Rate at all times.
Economy 20 (Rate 2) 10.40p* a unit (9.90p)
- 20 hours of discounted electricity in any 24 hours for approved space and water heating*.
Economy 20 Plus (Rate 3) 14.80p* a unit (14.10p)
- For units used on approved space and water heating during four peak hours 1pm to 3pm and 5pm to 7pm.
General Power and Lighting (Rate 1) 14.80p* a unit (14.10p)
- For all units used during any 24 hours on all appliances other than approved space and water heating run on Economy 20 Plus.
Daily Service Charge
Single Phase 19.10p* (18.19)
Three Phase 42.50p* (40.48p)
*Certain types of heating equipment may not be suitable for connection to this tariff. We are happy to advise.
Prices marked* are inclusive of GST (Goods and Service Tax). Prices alongside in brackets reflect our underlying tariff.