Economy 20 (E20)
- Two-rate tariff, most often used with traditional wet radiator or approved underfloor heating systems.
- Offers 20 hours of discounted electricity for approved space and water heating, providing central heating and hot water when you need it.
- All other appliances run on General Power and Lighting Rate at all times.
Economy 20 (Rate 2) 10.07p* a unit (9.59p)
- 20 hours discounted electricity in any 24 hours for approved space and water heating*.
- Remaining four hours in any 24 will be an interruption to your space and water heating timed at our discretion.
- No interruption will be more than two and a half hours at any one time.
General Power and Lighting (Rate 1) 14.29p* a unit (13.61p)
- For all units used during any 24 hours on all appliances other than approved space and water heating run on Economy 20.
Daily Service Charge
Single Phase 18.42p* (17.54p)
Three Phase 41.07p* (39.11p)
*Certain types of heating equipment may not be suitable for connection to this tariff. We are happy to advise.
Prices marked* are inclusive of GST (Goods and Service Tax). Prices alongside in brackets reflect our underlying tariff.