The ever increasing demand for electricity means we are constantly working on our distribution network. The work can be reinforcing the system or laying new supplies. In addition, as part of our environmental improvement programme, we are removing overhead cables when practical and replacing them with underground cabling.
All this work necessitates road closures on occasions. We endeavor to notify affected residents and motorists well in advance and complete the work as quickly as possible, occasionally working out of hours and weekends to minimise traffic disruption.
We have also collaborated with the telecommunications industry to prevent duplication of excavations and groundworks.
We apologise for these unavoidable disruptions and thank you for your co-operation and patience. You'll find details of current and impending Jersey Electricity roadworks below
- Beaumont, La Route de la Haule, St Peter 12 Sept-26 Sept Incl.
- Le Mont de Louannes St Peter 8 -29 Sept Incl.
- La Route de St Jean, St John 26-27 Sept Incl.
- La Ronde Avenue, St Clement 26-27 Sept Incl
- La Route de la Baie, St Brelade's Bay 26 Sept-21 Oct Incl
- La Grande Route des Sablons, Grouville 26 Sept-21 Oct Incl.
- Kensington Place, St Helier 2-3 Oct Incl.