Your home Help Moving home Moving out of a property

This guide will help you if:

  • You are an existing customer; and
  • You are vacating a property where you are responsible for paying the electricity; and
  • You are moving to a property where you will not be responsible for paying the electricity

If this sounds like your situation, you will need to complete a form either online or on paper, whichever you prefer.



You must complete your chosen form within 48 hours of moving out of your property.

Completing the forms

To complete your chosen form, you will need the following details:

  • Your Customer Number
  • Phone and email contact details
  • Current address
  • Forwarding address for correspondence

Paper forms should be printed, signed and returned to the following address:

Customer Care Centre
The Powerhouse
PO Box 45
Queens Road
St Helier

Thank you for your feedback.

Did you find this guide helpful?

Let us know what went wrong and how we could improve it.

Speak to Customer Care

If you can’t find the help you need, choose an option below to speak to our Customer Care team.

Phone Graphic


Call us on 01534 505460 or arrange a call back for when it suits you.

Request a callback
Email Graphic


Start an email conversation with a member of our Customer Care team.

Email us