Your home Manage account
Divider SVG

Paper forms

Application for a Supply of Electricity to Domestic Premises

Complete this form if you are a new or existing customer who's taking over responsibility for an existing supply at a domestic premises.

Direct Debit form

Use this form to apply for either Monthly Direct Debit or Variable Direct Debit.

Notice of Change of Tenancy

Exisiting customers should use this form to notify us they are leaving a property where they are responsible for the electricity supply.

Electricity Supply Enquiry form

Complete this form for all new service installations, service moves and load modification enquiries.

App Banner Fullmockup

Control of your electricity usage at your fingertips

Take control of your electricity usage and see where you could make savings. Download the My JE app for Apple or Android today.

Speak to Customer Care

If you can’t find the help you need, choose an option below to speak to our Customer Care team.

Phone Graphic


Call us on 01534 505460 or arrange a call back for when it suits you.

Request a callback
Email Graphic


Start an email conversation with a member of our Customer Care team.

Email us