Three rates, Comfort, Low and Normal. Comfort Heat Rate is specifically for approved space and water heating connected on a dedicated supply circuit*. A second discounted rate for all other appliances used during the Low Period 11pm to 7am.
Comfort Heat (Rate 3) 8.10p* a unit (7.71p)
- Eight hours of discounted electricity for all units used by approved space and water heating connected on a dedicated supply circuit.
- Four hours at night between midnight and 7am.**
- Two hours during the day between 10am and 5pm.**
- Two hours in the evening between 7pm and midnight.**
** All actual times determined by Jersey Electricity and may be subject to change from time to time.
Low Period (Rate 2) 11.00p* a unit (10.48p)
- All units used by all appliances (other than approved space and water heating) during eight hours between 11pm and 7am.
Normal Period (Rate 1) 14.80p* a unit (14.10p)
- All units used by all appliances during the other 16 hours, 7am to 11pm, outside the Comfort Heat times and Low Period.
Daily Service Charge
Single Phase 19.10p* (18.19p)
Three Phase 42.50p* (40.48p)
*Certain types of heating equipment may not be suitable for connection to this tariff. We are happy to advise.
Prices marked* are inclusive of GST (Goods and Service Tax). Prices alongside in brackets reflect our underlying tariff.